How to get to Rinjani
Rinjani National Park already opened since April 01, 2012, All trekking activities is available.
We always recommended you only choosing trekking organizer that
recommend by the Rinjani National Park and the
list on page "Contact
Advisory Warning For
tourists have purchased trekking packages from a false office in
Padang Bai, Bali claiming to represent the Rinjani Trek Management
Please note that RTMB
has only one main office located at the Lombok Raya Hotel in Mataram
with representative offices at the Rinjani Trek Center in Senaru and
Rinjani Information Center in Sembalun, all located on the island of
Lombok. Any other locations claiming to represent RTMB are
fraudulent and should be avoided. If you have any questions, Contact
Us to submit an enquiry.
" NEVER BOOK YOUR
TREKKING PACKAGE FROM PADANG BAY BALI "
There are flights from
Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from
Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung, Kupang and Ende to
1. Garuda, Merpati and Lion Air all have regular flights to Mataram
from Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya, some originating in Kuala
2. Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Mataram.
3. Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Mataram as well
Merpati offers regular services from Denpasar to Bima.
4. Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Mataram every
day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
5. Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and
Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padangbai and from there by ferry
to Lembar in Lombok. To travel on to Sumbawa head eastwards to
Kayangan (Labuan Lombok) and catch the ferry to Poto Tano.
Passengers can travel to Sumbawa from the east by ferry via Labuhan
Bajo (Flores) and Sape. Public transport and air conditioned coaches
depart regularly from these terminals.
Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padangbai in Bali to Lembar
in Lombok. From Labuhan Bajo in Flores to Sapi in East Sumbawa.
1. Perama Tours offers travel from Padangbai to Senggigi and the
2. It is sometimes possible to hire a boat from Labuhan Haji or
Tanjung Luar in southeast Lombok, how ever this is not considered
3. Pelni, the regional coastal shipping line, has some ships that
ply between the islands and provinces, completing a ring route
including Lembar and Bima.
04.Fast boats serve from
Benoa/Serangan/Padang Bay to Gili Islands and Lombok and you can
visit their website at :